المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : @..::Good or bad, Hard to tell::..@

conventional
2010-05-31, 05:19 PM

:73::73:

Hey everybody , it has been tooo long to be here ,but i`m really sorry ...in moment every thing get miss ""study stuff"" alots of exams and tests but now it`s ok ...anyway i`v bring this subject and hope everyone get n.joy

Good or bad, Hard to tell

Once upon a time, there was a great king. He has a smart henchman and always take him along everywhere.
One day, the king got bitten by a dog giving him a severe wound. He asked the henchman "Is this some kind of bad luck?" The henchman said "Good or bad. Hard to tell
."

Finally the king lost his finger. He asked the henchman again "Is this some kind of bad luck?" Same reply by the henchman "Good or bad. Hard to tell."

The King got very angry and order to put him in the jail.
Few days later, the king went out for hunting and got caught by barbarians. They wanted to sacrifice the king. Fortunately, they found that the king's fingers are not complete so they decided to release the king because he's not a complete human anymore.

The king went back to the castle and immediately order to release the henchman. He is now understand what the henchman said about "Good or not. hard to tell."

Something which seem to be good can be bad later on and, likewise, something which seem to be bad can be good finally.

He apologized to the henchman but the henchman wasn't angry with him at all. He told the king
"If you didn't put me in jail I would have to go with you and the barbarians would sacrifice me instead after they found that your fingers are incomplete."
Truely, good or bad depends on how we look at it. If we understand this inconsistency we will live in the world vey happily.

henchman: A loyal follower.
barbarians: People who are considered by other nations to have no civilization.

MAD_MAN
2010-05-31, 11:10 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
( وَعَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تُحِبُّواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ )
صدق الله العظيم

conventional مشكور جدا

عبسي الحمديني
2010-06-08, 07:07 PM
مشكور ماد مان